The PlatyPedia contains only one
REAL platypus known as the common platypus. The rest I hope you will take as comic relief. (No offense meant to those who devote their lives to studying the platypus kind.) My next post will contain the 5th volume of the PlatyPedia. I know what your thinking, why start at #5? Well, I personally just like it. The same applies to the other pages that I post.
That, is why.
I have to say, as cool as platypus are, I like yours better! Great work!
ReplyDeleteSorry - the comment above is from me, (AKA Mom). I opened up Blogger and you were still logged in! Oops!
ReplyDelete... who knew? I love a good dose of solid, inspirational gathering of data on a Saturday morning. sigh.... it's so nice to exercise the mind.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work. I look forward to discovering more about this new world. :D