Saturday, July 3, 2010
It's not all about platypuses or walruses
I work on comics and other stuff, but I mainly work on encyclopedias. For example; PlatyPedia, TurtlePedia, and soon to come... WalroPedia! The TurtlePedia is an encyclopedia of turtles.It has about 5 volumes nothing special. Anyway, you can post a request for an encyclopedia, or a platypus to add to the PlatyPedia.If I like what I see, I'll post the whole page that your platypus is on! But I just want to get the word out that we at P & W do more than platypoe and walruses, we do other stuff too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to see all your work scanned in - we'll get working on the scans for you today or tomorrow so you can post 'em. Great work - blog is really coming along, fellow blogger! Glad you are protecting your work with a Creative Commons license - Smart! (Of course, we've known how smart you are for a loooooong time!)
ReplyDelete